- Adults – $105.00 (21 & older)
- Teens – $61.00 (ages 13-20 years)
- Children – $49.00 (ages 6-12 years)
- Infant: Free (5 and under)
- Adults – $115.00 ( 21 & older)
- Teens – $75.00 (ages 13-20 years)
- Children – $61.00 (ages 6-12 years)
- Infant- $15.00 (5 and under)
Drums of the Pacific Lu’au The sound of the conch, the beating of the drums, and the echoes of the Hawaiian chant signal the start of Hawaii’s most exciting Lu’au. “Drums of the Pacific” Polynesian Spectacular (a Tihati Production) takes you on a journey through the islands of Polynesia, complete with a traditional imu ceremony and the exotic flavors of native Hawaiian cuisine. We feature authentic dances and music of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga, and Rarotonga in the hottest Lu’au Show in the Islands.
Our Drums of the Pacific adventure includes:
- Greeting with a shell lei and fresh mai tais or fruit punch for each guest
- A delightful performance of Hawaiian music
- Traditional arts and crafts demonstrations
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic imu ceremony – the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua’a.
- Friendly greetings by Royal Polynesians, followed by a Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles.
- An all-you-can-eat generous buffet including Kalua Pork, Huli Huli Chicken, Mahi Mahi, Polynesian Rice, Vegetables Makamaka, Tropical Fruits Anuenue, Soba Noodles, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Pacific Ahi Poke, Tossed Green Salad, and Poi (taro).
- Lavish dessert bar featuring Macadamia Nut Lu’au Cream Pie, Haupia with Toasted Coconut, Pineapple Cake and Bread Pudding. It’s a great Hawaiian Lu’au Feast served throughout the first half of the show.
- Open bar featuring beer, wine, mixed cocktails, mai tais, and fruit punch.
Join us for an unforgettable experience on your vacation. We’ll see you there. ALOHA!!!